exploding tank = my first salt tank

1573325851874.png
 
New to the forum and sw tanks. I was getting things together to down size my 75 planted into a 50 and redo the 75 as a salt or cichlid tank. My cousin had a big bow front explode and offered me the survivors so salt it is. Tank is cycling and the survivors are in a qt tank 2 blue damsels, 2 clowns, a flame angel, and a blenny. Planning to start out fowlr and maybe add some easy corals later on. I need to figure out a skimmer yet and what my final stocking will look like if any one has some recommendations.

You are now a member of a Great Family…R2R…WELCOME…Explore…Learn …Share

HoUw.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new