Export Apex Fusion Calendar

ajtomase

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
162
Location
Chandler
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone figured out a way to export their Neptune Apex Fusion calendar? I only see the notifications when I'm in the app and I'd like find a way to get those calendar events onto my phone's calendar so it sends a push notification like my other alerts.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new