• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Exquisite Fairy Wrasses : )- Reef Safe

Item Price
60-90
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

coralmonsters.judy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2025
Messages
2,144
Reaction score
1,153
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
My fellow reefers,

I am making this thread for my available exquisites. I will update it based on availability.

Let me start with this large exquisite (5 inches) $90

In this video you will see an afternoon feeding time of adult Atlantic arthropods. This wrasse is eating live, sporadically pics on pellets. For the wellbeing of this fish it is best if it is placed in a well established aquarium with plenty of food to feast throughout the day :)

Click here to see me!
 
Here are some pics. WYSIWYG
5 inch exquisite.JPG

5 inch exquisite 2.JPG
 
My smaller exquisites I can for for $60 for you guys. Here is a video of 4 of them. My smallest is right on 2 inches and my biggest is almost 4 :)
 
My fellow reefers,

I am making this thread for my available exquisites. I will update it based on availability.

Let me start with this large exquisite (5 inches) $90

In this video you will see an afternoon feeding time of adult Atlantic arthropods. This wrasse is eating live, sporadically pics on pellets. For the wellbeing of this fish it is best if it is placed in a well established aquarium with plenty of food to feast throughout the day :)

Click here to see me!
Any left?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new