Extension cable for Apex I/O port?

iReefer12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
1,018
Reaction score
877
Location
Boulder, CO
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m looking for an extension to be able to mount the breakout box further away from my apex, I’m not sure what kind of port it is, I tried ordering what I thought was correct and the plug is too large around. Some kind of DIN connector, but rather than order the wrong thing again, just wondered if someone had a link to the type of cable connector that they know works.
 
They didn’t really post a product on that thread. I think the OP ended up just cutting the cable and splicing in a new longer section. Trying to avoid that if I can.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new