WIN a BRAND NEW TANK from Red Sea (valued at $3,000)!! This Red Sea Reefer 250 G2+ Deluxe Could be YOURS!!

ChickReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 4:

Red & blue mandarin fish
Hippo tank
Freckled face tang
Jawfish
Need a starfish
I’d add a whole lot of SPS coral I’ve been wanting
Things I can’t have in a nano

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Daily new thread bonus!

Johnd651

Getting back in after 10+ years
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 5

Liam's tank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
REDSEA BIG GIVEAWAY.Final.png

EXTRA, EXTRA! BREAKING NEWS: REEFERS, GET READY TO WIN BIG!

Attention all you Reef2Reefers!! Brace yourselves for an announcement that's sure to excite you! We at Reef2Reef are ecstatic to tell you that we're teaming up with the one and only Red Sea to bring you the BIG $3,000 GIVEAWAY! Dive into the competition as one fortunate winner takes home the ultimate prize: the deluxe RSR 250 DLX REEF AQUARIUM SYSTEM, valued at over $3,000! Keep reading to know all the ways that you can claim your entries into this epic reef giveaway!

red-how-to-enter-button-contest-jpg.1656467

• Official Entry: (required to enter) Subscribe to our BIG $3,000 GIVEAWAY mailing list. CLICK HERE! Then make a post in this thread telling us you're subscribed. This is your first entry!
red-bonus-entry-button-jpg.1656469

Bonus entries are optional but highly encouraged to increase your chances of winning! You may only get bonus entries AFTER you have completed the official entry requirement. Also, be sure to make ONE post in THIS thread for each entry. (Combined entries in a single post only counts as one entry.)
The following bonus entries may only be completed after your initial entry AND bonus entry #1!
  • BONUS #2: Check out the Red Sea Reefer G2+ series of reef systems (CLICK HERE) and make a post in this thread about your favorite feature of this reef tank system!
  • BONUS #3: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Include hashtags #Reef2Reef, #Redsea, and #BIG3000Giveaway. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make. This may be done once a week per platform during the giveaway.
  • BONUS #4: Make a post in this thread giving us a list of what you'd like to put in this tank if you win!
  • BONUS #5: Start a new thread anywhere in our general forums about any reef topic of your choice (not marketplace forums or local forums), and post a link to it here. You can do this daily for additional bonus entries!
  • BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.
red-the-prize-button-contest-jpg.1656468

A RSR 250 DLX REEF AQUARIUM SYSTEM shipped to your door! Winners choice in Black or White!

REEFER_DLX_250_Black_2024.png

1712327958720.png

THE DRAWING

Entries will be accepted through May 12, 2024 and winners will be drawn on May 13, 2024. We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner will have their username tagged. We will not email or contact the winners other than tagging the winning names. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to Red Sea for this amazing giveaway!!!

1712328327080.png

Subscribed

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 51 73.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back