• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

EXTRA LARGE SPS COLONIES FOR SALE

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Dooly

spstank.com
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
447
Reaction score
788
Location
SoCal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm in need of more real estate and thought I'd start over with some of these to make space.
Due to the size of the colonies, I cannot ship these and they'd have to be picked up locally at my shop in La Mirada 90638

CC Voodoo Majick 15"x10" SOLD
ARC Master Yoda 10"x10" SOLD
CC Banana Hammock/GWS OG ~14"x12" SOLD
PC Rainbow ~9"x9" SOLD
RRU Bleeding Avengers 9"x9" SOLD
RR Blue Thunder 20"x10" SOLD
RR Fruitopia 8"x8" SOLD

SPST_CCvoodoomajick.jpg
SPST_ARCmasteryoda.jpg
SPST_GWSgrafted.jpg
rru_bleedingavengers.jpg
SPST_RRbluethunder.jpg
SPST_RRfruitopia.jpg
 
Last edited:
pc rainbow, it's not happy as it's sitting right in front of a tunze pump

IMG_8175.jpeg
 
Interested in bleeding avengers where are you located?
Located in la Mirada 90638
The bleeding avengers is pending, but I will update this thread if it falls through
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new