Extra wrasse shipped

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gjedde
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gjedde

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2022
Messages
722
Reaction score
777
Location
Troy
What state or country do you live in
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a pair of blue star leopard wrasses with the expectation that one would not make it. One was doa so i asked for a refund. Looks like there was a mixup as i just got another package with another wrasse in the mail. Wrasse is in the qt tank now. Would this wrasse be ok in my display post qt or should i try to pawn it off on another reefer? I feel like ive heard success stories of leopard wrasse harems? Tank is a 150 mixed reef.
 
I ordered a pair of blue star leopard wrasses with the expectation that one would not make it. One was doa so i asked for a refund. Looks like there was a mixup as i just got another package with another wrasse in the mail. Wrasse is in the qt tank now. Would this wrasse be ok in my display post qt or should i try to pawn it off on another reefer? I feel like ive heard success stories of leopard wrasse harems? Tank is a 150 mixed reef.
Leopard wrasse are one of the wrasse that can be kept in groups as they do not turn male young like many other species and the smaller (or both) will often stay female
 
If i cant find a home for it then ill toss it in the tank. Looking pretty good already. Already eating some frozen after two hours in the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new