Extreme Bonded Picasso Clowns

AlexWolfberg

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
6
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up these beauties what do you guys think?

IMG_1259 (1).JPG
 
Awesome!
 
Thanks! I want to put an anemone in the tank for them to host but i don't know which one i should get. I want something that's a little more uncommon and something that really stands out. What do you guys think?
 
comes down to preference really. i like the rainbow and rose bulb BTA's.
Carpets are my favorite but can be a lot more difficult to care for.
 
They are gorgeous. Remember though, just because you put an anemone in the tank, doesn't mean it will automatically host the clowns. could be instant, a year, or never lol.
I would definitely pick one out that you really like as it stands alone
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new