Extreme moisture

lonewonderer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2017
Messages
522
Reaction score
137
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys. I have a fish room with 4 tanks running. I cannot open the windows because of the weather and my fishroom is wet because of evaporation. What is an ideal dehumidifier for a 10’ x 20’ fishroom? Thanks!!
 
I have a similar problem and am starting to see some mold or mildew. The issue is that as the dehumidifier removes moisture from the air the tanks just evaporate faster. It’s a loop. I’m considering installing a vent to the outside?

Mines in big sump in a basement room without a window, so I’m following for any tips on the room moisture issue.
 
Exactly. I was thinking of opening the windows but a total of 1500w heaters will kick in non-stop 24/7
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new