I want to put an exhaust on my Mazda rx-8 so I need to sell a pack. I am going to make a pack you can't refuse!!! Will post pics later... First come first serve!!
Pack will be $250 shipped! Now $225 SHIPPED!!! Plus a freebee!!
Red hornet... 2 polyps
Blue hornets.....5 polyps
RPE... 1 polyp
Candy apple red..... 1 polyp
RA'S Pink rainbows.... 6+ polyps
Pink armageddons.... 1 polyp
Tubbs blue..... 10+ polyps
Vivids rainbow.... 1 polyp
Magicians....... 2 polyps
Sorry for bad pics...
Red Hornets
Blue Hornets and Vivids Rainbow
Pink Armageddon
RPE
Tubbs Blue
RA's Pink Rainbows
Candy Apple Reds
Magicians (Pic was taken over a month ago. It has grown larger.)
Pack will be $250 shipped! Now $225 SHIPPED!!! Plus a freebee!!
Red hornet... 2 polyps
Blue hornets.....5 polyps
RPE... 1 polyp
Candy apple red..... 1 polyp
RA'S Pink rainbows.... 6+ polyps
Pink armageddons.... 1 polyp
Tubbs blue..... 10+ polyps
Vivids rainbow.... 1 polyp
Magicians....... 2 polyps
Sorry for bad pics...
Red Hornets
Blue Hornets and Vivids Rainbow
Pink Armageddon
RPE
Tubbs Blue
RA's Pink Rainbows
Candy Apple Reds
Magicians (Pic was taken over a month ago. It has grown larger.)
Last edited:
