• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Extremely unique acantho

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Homewrecker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I moved and wont be setting up a tank big enough to keep this beauty happy. It opens up well over 8 inches when happy(honestly prob like 10 at least when she really wants to open up) and has the most unique color combination I've seen in 10+ years of collecting. Its a greenish/goldish base with white speckles and purple, orange, red and blue stripes. The mouth has orange speckles and a blue rim on top of the purple base and when you flip it over its bright orange on the underside. I've had her for about 1.5 years now and she's currently being held for me by a friend. I can take additional, better pictures if someone is seriously interested. Shipping is available and is included in the price. If you are within 1.5 hrs driving distance I can meet up to avoid shipping.

IMG_3246.JPG
IMG_3247.JPG
IMG_3249.JPG
IMG_3245.JPG
IMG_3248.JPG
IMG_3102.JPG
IMG_3101.JPG
IMG_3100.JPG
IMG_3099.JPG
IMG_3098.JPG
IMG_3097.JPG
IMG_3096.JPG
IMG_3095.JPG

The fine print:
In the event of a DOA pics of the acantho are required within the bag within two hours of arrival. Adult signature and pick up at a UPS location will be necessary.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 37 30.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 44 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.1%
Back