EYE CANDY INNOVATIVE MARINE

hexcolor reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2023
Messages
1,004
Reaction score
552
Location
Aussie
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a look at the Innovative Marine lagoon tank with sump

15DEECF4-32CC-45BE-B3FA-89E7F40A1BC2.jpeg 018CB9B0-B7FB-412E-893A-19B10CE57870.jpeg EB975EFB-510A-49A2-B2F2-2889813E541E.jpeg 0695E3F2-7455-4CA5-BD4F-82FAB9F54243.jpeg
 
They are great tanks... They are over built and should give years of enjoyment. My Nuvo 100 EXT system is on its way to me now. Honestly I have never had a company contact me so many times with info and just offering help both before and after the sale as IM has. I don't think you can go wrong with an IM tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new