Eye Candy: The most photogenic fish thread

No they definitely aren't. It took me two years to find a pair. I ended up having to drive to a local fish store 100 miles away just to get them. Oh btw, I worked at a local fish store at the time went to the wholesalers and saw the stock lists every week. Not once in those two years did I see one on the list or at the wholesalers.
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396164490.716386.jpg

This guy has to be in every picture I take
And if it's not him, it's thing one and thing two
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396164565.584999.jpg
 
Mind If I share?
 

Attachments

  • _MG_0929.jpg
    _MG_0929.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 464
  • _MG_0987.jpg
    _MG_0987.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 409
  • _MG_1003.jpg
    _MG_1003.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 471

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new