Eye Candy: The most photogenic fish thread

18355421725_5659555660_k_zpspdl0bjcd.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sorry I don't know what kind of angel it is, but I'd like to know as well.
Here is another pic of it. I took these at Aquarama in Singapore.
 
Sorry I don't know what kind of angel it is, but I'd like to know as well.
Here is another pic of it. I took these at Aquarama in Singapore.
Yeah. . Profile pic. .. that's a clarion. .. ::sigh:: I was hoping it was a more affordable similar looking angel.
 
Thanks for the name on the Clarion Angelfish.
I was told these guys were fairly rare as well. only found in one small area in PNG.
 
Thanks for the name on the Clarion Angelfish.
I was told these guys were fairly rare as well. only found in one small area in PNG.
I actually read something about them not being so rare that they are native to Mexican waters however the government has issues with catching them. I don't know how true all that is but I did read it on some forum.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new