Eye Candy: The most photogenic fish thread

Yes it's a Macropharyngodon Geoffroy also known as a Potter's Wrasse. I've got three of them in my tank. I've got a thing for wrasse's.

a50e1d29bfd9966f61eaebf4386d46eb.jpg


f5095559f4f85dd662e01283561b8cfe.jpg


de3f8458e8eb653ef26b7e02681424d6.jpg

0cbc9e6717bb4fd80a8b8663be642112.jpg


Greetings Youri
Sweet, very beautiful. What about the last one you just posted?[emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]
 
Yes it's a Macropharyngodon Geoffroy also known as a Potter's Wrasse. I've got three of them in my tank. I've got a thing for wrasse's.

a50e1d29bfd9966f61eaebf4386d46eb.jpg


f5095559f4f85dd662e01283561b8cfe.jpg


de3f8458e8eb653ef26b7e02681424d6.jpg

0cbc9e6717bb4fd80a8b8663be642112.jpg


Greetings Youri
Did you buy the three on divers den last week? :D
 
Bump!
 
Is that second picture legit? Besides the white with yellow angels I know are expensive and difficult, besides the bandit and what else I may not be paying too much attention to that leopard wrasse looks bigger than some of the angels. Looks like a photoshop image from a magazine. Freaking stunning!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new