Eye Candy: The most photogenic fish thread

Doesn't look quite as full of fish with a full tank shot.
_MG_7229.jpg
That's because you stepped back and they figured they weren't going to be fed anymore[emoji23]
 
Is that second picture legit? Besides the white with yellow angels I know are expensive and difficult, besides the bandit and what else I may not be paying too much attention to that leopard wrasse looks bigger than some of the angels. Looks like a photoshop image from a magazine. Freaking stunning!

I can tell you, without a shadow of a doubt, that Brad's tank is absolutely 100% legit.

One of the absolute nicest in the entire country, IMO

And we're darn proud to have him as a member of our own local club (WMAS)
 
image.jpg

Can you tell who the photo bomber is on this photo? Just swims his large self in to every photo of this large qt tank...
 
Just thought I'd bump this awesome thread! Great pics! Keep 'em coming!
 
Some of my showoffs

7be022394657fc92beee406cf7db2790.jpg


b62bc45db569cf6bf8d5cf9cd6568556.jpg


Hoeven's Wrasse finally got out of hiding and now will always greet me (for food [emoji23] ) when I come near the tank :)

The Indian Mud Moray is a new addition too, it's only been 2 days and he always seems to hang out near the front of the tank

Sorry for the flash, tank lights suddenly went BOOM the other day and I've yet to get another one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new