Eye Candy: The most photogenic fish thread

C7BAF7A8-555A-4998-99AE-8208F3D4593F_zpsrcchz12d.jpg
 
I think this is my favorite thread. I wish I could get even ONE decent picture of my fish. (They are photogenic, but I am not a photographer.)
 
Awesome pic and Watchman, I purchased a pair, Watchman and Randalli Pistol...i've never seen the Watchman since day 2 of tank intro...I am assuming he jumped ship, committed suicide, and one of the dogs or cats got him for a very lite snack. Hesitant to get another for the Pistol until I get lids for my tank....which is gonna be forever as I refuse to get any till I can afford the custom acrylic tops...the Pistol will be an Old and crotchety cus by then heh
 
Beautiful fishies everyone! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new