Eye Candy!!! Zoas and Palys...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
some of my favorites

candy apple reds


rainbow delights aka Latin lovers


 
Last edited:
Great colors on your CARs!
IMG_20131206_233303_zpslc5m1mwn.jpg
 
Great colors on your CARs!
IMG_20131206_233303_zpslc5m1mwn.jpg

Thanks! :) When I got them there wasn't any yellow and barely any red, pumped it up with reef royds and other foods and it colored up and multiplied like crazy. This is a picture of my current mini colony, this same colony has produced over 40 polyps that I've distributed/fragged around my area.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new