Eye Candy!!! Zoas and Palys...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, after having my tank up since 2011, I've finally taken an interest into zoas/palys. Much easier than SPS! Took these under the blue leds. Hopefully I get a macro lens soon.

exotic frags electric oompa loompas
IMG_8163.jpg


space monsters:
IMG_8164.jpg


some rainbow skirt paly:
IMG_8162.jpg


Golden empire:
IMG_8167.jpg


SC Gold Mauls:
IMG_8171.jpg


Candy Apple Reds:
IMG_8173.jpg


Aqua SD Hyper Candy:
IMG_8165.jpg


Ultimate Chaos:
IMG_8168.jpg


GB Speckled Emperor Maul:
IMG_8166.jpg


Aqua SD Stratosphere:
IMG_8161.jpg
 
Nice zoas and palys!
 
New tank but she is getting there
 

Attachments

  • 1386425898242.jpg
    1386425898242.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 386
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new