Eye Candy!!! Zoas and Palys...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please tell me what these are?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398919772.101316.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398919782.635982.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398919790.591538.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398919800.650300.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398919812.483227.jpg
 
this one keeps catching my eye...

zoa.jpg

Those are great. Enjoy the skirt while it lasts. I have them in all different flows and lighting and I can't keep the green and yellow in the skirt. Lasted for a few months after they were brought in
 
Odd - have had this one ("Odyssey") since March. I'll be sure to post an update.
 
20140518_214806.jpg

Sorry had to post it cuz I'm super excited. Just like the yellow/green one above, I payed for them today and will have that and this Adonis very soon.... I can't wait
 
20140418_002451.jpg

An excellent example of the pink zippers. ..... I got them pretty cheap cuz I can't remember how much I paid... what do you suppose they cost ? So I don't get robbed when I sell them
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new