Eye Candy!!! Zoas and Palys...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396850252.483945.jpg
 
Had to share my new addition of Hyper Candies (Sorry for the poor quality photo)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397244493.607119.jpg
 
Very nice!
 
Love the drooler eye candy threads. Here are some fun pictures I had handy. Hope they make at least one person out there need a napkin :)


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398273008.992360.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398273049.958021.jpg



ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398273079.274639.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398273103.291401.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398273130.191716.jpg
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new