Eye Candy!!! Zoas and Palys...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402786499.457461.jpg
 
Few shots
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1403745622587.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1403745622587.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 627
  • uploadfromtaptalk1403745631160.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1403745631160.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 653
Highlighters
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 666
Nice everyone!
 
Here is a frag I made of Gabs zoa. We had it for about a year now not too fast of a grower and brightest blues you can find at least multi color blues. It's a beautiful one at that.!

Enjoy!

Bella's Blues.
image.jpg
 
Very nice! What lighting do you have the acid reflux under? I have then but never saw any red on the face.

Thanks, I have them under ati coral plus and ati actinic with 24-3w chinese blue led fixture in a 20g long frag tank. I also have them in my 90g display tank with the same coloring, it has 1 reefbrite xho blue led and 8-t5s (3 - wavepoint 12k, 3 wavepoint blues, ati actinic, ati coral plus all bulbs are +18 months old lol)

This is a cell phone pic of how they looked when I first got them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new