Eye Candy!!! Zoas and Palys...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shazams from Wrasselover and Night Fury from Zoanthids.com
Hi where did you get this 2 nice palys from ? Do you have any for Sale or Trade I been looking for them all over. I'm just 1 hour away from you
 
Flaming Fruits
image.jpg
 
from my collection I have no chance with you zoa gurus but classic always gonna be classic Utter Chaos
 

Attachments

  • P1050594.jpg
    P1050594.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 306
heres a beauty I have im sure many will compare to car's or shazzam or even bowser but this one is different and special I call it Ultimate CaR's
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 276
heres a beauty I have im sure many will compare to car's or shazzam or even bowser but this one is different and special I call it Ultimate CaR's

I have these that look soo similar. I just call them rainbows lol. iPhone pics stink!
ysuqu7a9.jpg
 
Sweet!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new