Eye Candy!!! Zoas and Palys...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
20140518_214806.jpg

Here's the "weed" paly that came hitchhiking on the adonis..... next to the gem it's not much to look at but by it self I'm thinking I woodnt mind a small colony of the blue ones
 
The first are a wild colony I acquired a while back. Haven't thought of a clever name for them.

The second was another wild colony that I got. I call them Jersey Devils another guy called them Black Rainbows.

Thanks! They are very nice!!
 
What are these??

I dont know yet. I'm still looking for an ID. Another member posted a picture of something similar a couple of pages back and he calls it "Odyssey". Also looks kinda like the neptunes cove's dayglo volcano from the pictures on the website.
 
I dont know yet. I'm still looking for an ID. Another member posted a picture of something similar a couple of pages back and he calls it "Odyssey". Also looks kinda like the neptunes cove's dayglo volcano from the pictures on the website.

Hmm I'd very interested in a frag if you ever do. Very nice either way
 
Beautiful!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new