Eye Candy!!! Zoas and Palys...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody, I would like to contribute since I finally started collecting, but I don't know how to get a picture with the actual color since it looks all blue under actinics. I know this isn't a photo 101 thread but a quick answer or even pm would be appreciated. Thanks!
 
Hi to all :bigsmile:

Been a lurker for so long and nowalready part of this wonderful community.

Im from The Philippines and I dive to collect and propagate nice zoas. Here are just a fe
w of my collections :smile:









 
Hi to all :bigsmile:

Been a lurker for so long and nowalready part of this wonderful community.

Im from The Philippines and I dive to collect and propagate nice zoas. Here are just a fe
w of my collections :smile:










Very nice those looks good
 
Thanks Cocoy :bigsmile:

Some more of my zoas..










 
image.jpg
 
A few of mine
 

Attachments

  • 1408893715305.jpg
    1408893715305.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 467
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new