Eye Candy!!! Zoas and Palys...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a couple new frags.
Gobbstoppers
jupAdUb.jpg


Purple Speckles w/ green skirt
iHzaKaV.jpg


xbDCTLV.jpg
 
This Spider-Man's in the second pic Paul? I just got a small frag of them and can't wait for them to grow out a little.
. I assume you mean the blue and red ones in the 3rd pic? If so those are Red Hornets. However in the 2nd and 3rd pic cut off on the far left side are what where sold to me as fire and ice, could be spider-mans, not 100%.
 
. I assume you mean the blue and red ones in the 3rd pic? If so those are Red Hornets. However in the 2nd and 3rd pic cut off on the far left side are what where sold to me as fire and ice, could be spider-mans, not 100%.


Yeah those are the ones I meant. Those are sweet as hell.
 
Rings of Saturn.

Originally IDed as oxides but I was looking through coralpidia and they are pretty much identical to the Rings of Saturn.

79c49c24212747b15a982d30e7e8dc06.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new