Eye Candy!!! Zoas and Palys...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a PE
redhalo.jpg
 
Great z's and p's Marvin. I picked a few of them up yesterday I hope that they look as good as yours soon.

Ricky,
 
Great z's and p's Marvin. I picked a few of them up yesterday I hope that they look as good as yours soon.

Ricky,
nice Ricky.... for some of mine, they took a while to get really pretty... I have some Hybrid PPE's atm that are recuperating but are looking very very promising... :)
 
They look the same to me just morphed because of lighting and/or placement
 
Finally moved these up to get a decent picture of them. I've had these for about 3 years now. They are the slowest growers ever!

4396742862_1462306d2d_b.jpg
 
Finally moved these up to get a decent picture of them. I've had these for about 3 years now. They are the slowest growers ever!

4396742862_1462306d2d_b.jpg

Wow Jared, you're going to have to send me some of those with my shipment. Those are purdy!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new