eye spots

Randomtabby

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am wondering if it is true that Randal's goby males have the eye spot and females do not? Or if there is any way to tell male from female? Also, will they pair with tiger pistol shrimp? I want to keep some with a six-line wrasse and I am afraid they may try to take a bite out of randal's shrimp as they are so small!
I am also wondering how to tell sex in diamond gobies and mandarin dragonets as well. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new