f-aiptasia dried out

Jimmyneptune

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 2 oz bottle of F-Aiptasia that I have used once before with success. Everything I used it on I was able to get rid of. I have some aiptasia that I did not find on the first application and now when going to use the F-aiptasia again I opened the bottle to find it too thick to stir. The paste on the stir stick is hard from the last use, I cleaned it off and it turned to powder, but the contents of the bottle are still moist however there is not enough "fluid" in the mixture to stir it and make the solution soluble enough to be drawn up into the syringe.
Does anyone know what I could add to the F-aiptasia to make it usable again? I was going to buy again from BRS but they are out of stock.

CoralNerd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a 2 oz bottle of F-Aiptasia that I have used once before with success. Everything I used it on I was able to get rid of. I have some aiptasia that I did not find on the first application and now when going to use the F-aiptasia again I opened the bottle to find it too thick to stir. The paste on the stir stick is hard from the last use, I cleaned it off and it turned to powder, but the contents of the bottle are still moist however there is not enough "fluid" in the mixture to stir it and make the solution soluble enough to be drawn up into the syringe.
Does anyone know what I could add to the F-aiptasia to make it usable again? I was going to buy again from BRS but they are out of stock.
No worries just add some RODI. Frank told me to do that with mine it worked out perfect.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back