• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

F/S 3 DE 250W 14k PHX..

  • Thread starter Thread starter I-K@ndY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Messages
3,561
Reaction score
12
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 3 months old 14k DE 250W PHX that I am selling. Since the meeting at my house is done I am back on using my 10k again. I am willing to sell this 150.00 shipped to your door by usps. thanks


steve
 
The price is 150.00 shipped includes 3 x250W DE PHX bulb
 
I have a 3 months old 14k DE 250W PHX that I am selling. Since the meeting at my house is done I am back on using my 10k again. I am willing to sell this 150.00 shipped to your door by usps. thanks


steve

how long did you burn them daily?
 
6-7 hrs... I bought thatlast week of October and used it till mid january then switch to 10k.. thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new