F/S: Hawaii Yellow Tangs

Item Price
SOLD!
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

LA Reef Addict

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2016
Messages
897
Reaction score
649
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Have a couple beautiful, healthy/fat hawaii yellow tangs for sale. Approx 3.5 inches and super healthy and established in my system for approximately 1 year. Eating nori, flakes, pellets and frozen mysis/brine. Pickup el monte ca. no shipping, no trades. $275 each obo.

yellow tang.jpg
 
Last edited:
Price drop....$250 for each healthy, well-established and fat hawaiian yellow tangs.
 
Where are you located, very interested if still available
 
Hi there,

Please send me your full address, I will pick it up this weekend.

Shawn
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new