• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

F/S:Icecap 660 and 8 VHO endcaps

BluegrassReef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
657
Reaction score
0
Location
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just like the title says:

IC 660 w/ harness and 8 VHO endcaps. No standoffs

works good.

Would rather buy some corals than to see it go to waste sitting here....:bigsmile:

$130 shipped to the 48...OBO
 
Guys if someone will buy this I will donate 50% to Rev to help the kids have a better Christmas.
 
Ok guys I will give it another day...If no one is interested I will put it on Ebay...i really want to help Revtree get the kids a better Christmas.

In this economy I know how it feels to be short on cash.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new