• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

F/S or Trade Niger trigger & RBTA (North Jersey)

Item Price
$25-$65
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

OmriA

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2019
Messages
52
Reaction score
14
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 5-6” Niger (dark blue) trigger for sale or trade. Very healthy. I’ve had him for about a year and a half. He’s bullying some new smaller tank mates I like.

$60 or would happily trade for some interesting or colorful soft corals, hammers, torches or anything by else nice and colorful.

Also have about 8 ROSE BUBBLE TIPS FOR SALE OR TRADE.

$25 each.

Located in Bergen County close to the GWB.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new