• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

F/s radions G2

Letsfindnemo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2012
Messages
179
Reaction score
18
Location
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have for sell a ecotech radions G2 that's I no longer need
Only used for about 5 months
Hanging kit and USB cable included also $400 shipped
 
Sorry for the confusion, I didn't realize the auto-correct on my phone had put an S after Radion
I only have 1 light for sell not 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new