F/S Red Sea Max 130

  • Thread starter Thread starter goodtimes
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

goodtimes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2012
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
1,015
Location
Northern Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Red Sea max 130 aquarium system for sale. It is 34 gallons and has built in filtration. Included a heater, return pumps, protein skimmer and built in lights. All features work on this setup except for the light timer. I will include a external timer to use. Also included is approx. 25 lbs of live rock, a clown fish and I'll throw in some green nepthea, gsp, mushrooms, pink and gold palys, finger leather, anthelia and green polyp toadstool frags for you to get you started. The glass has a few very minor scratches. Other than that the stand and tank are in good shape.
Pickup in Norwalk ohio
$350
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1408848717.756433.jpg
 
10-15 lbs of liverock, clownfish and a few frags on rock.

Tank must go
$200
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new