facebook anyone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter surfn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2006
Messages
5,030
Reaction score
54
Location
Charlottesville, Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so........i realize i could be opening a whole can of worms with this.....but I'm sitting here and chilling at home (a rarity for me on a friday night).......and I'm wondering why there isn't an R2R facebook group (I don't do myspace).

although, I know some of us don't really want to know anymore about the personal lives of others more than we already do....*cough rev* :crossedlips:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new