Facebook group!

RacingTiger03

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
326
Reaction score
0
Location
Chattanooga, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope this doesn't step on any toes, but I thought it might help drum up some activity if we had an active presence on facebook. Feel free to join; I'll be looking to add a few admins of course as well :). Spread the word, and let's breathe a lot of life back into this group!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/774034722678675/

To any long time members if you feel this is inappropriate or want to be an admin of the page, please let me know! :)
 
Make sure and join the facebook group guys, I'll be trying to do some special things on there as well and update meetings as they come about.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new