Fairly new to reefing!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Molly999
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Molly999

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all

I have a Nuvo 25AIW tank running a little skimmer, carbon, 2-part, and Zeovit. Bought the whole show about a year ago from a friend and its been doing very well. Quite a few montipora, too many zoas, and some mushrooms and various other SPS that I don't know the names. Getting ready to move and unable to transport the livestock for a reasonable price so planning on selling it on the cheap and starting fresh in my next home in Florida.

-Jim
 
Welcome to R2R!!
cbefd571f5bc9ab3bc3d2d43feb11033.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif


We're glad you're here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new