Fairy Wrasse compatibility ??

vareefer1979

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2021
Messages
77
Reaction score
18
Location
southwest va
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had a luck keeping Blue throat fairy and Ruby head fairy wrasse together?? In standard 75 gallon.
 
The blue throat can be super mean. Are you adding both at the same time? Or is one established and you will use and acclimation box to introduce? I would be prepared to rehome one of them if there is aggression that shows up and doesn’t stop after a couple days.
 
The blue throat can be super mean. Are you adding both at the same time? Or is one established and you will use and acclimation box to introduce? I would be prepared to rehome one of them if there is aggression that shows up and doesn’t stop after a couple days.
I added both at same time they have been together about 2 weeks, so far the Blue throat only chases Ruby head occasionally and only short bursts about 3-5 seconds then back to peaceful. I feed them well to help with aggression.

Thanks for advice.
 
They are both fairly aggressive so you’d need a big tank
IMG_5015.png
 
After a few months my 2 wrasse are fine. Is there any other wrasse recommendations I could add with my Blue Throat and Ruby head ?

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new