falco hawkfish and lawnmower blenny?

Andreas' Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
1,553
Reaction score
1,339
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will they go well together? Also, they are being put in an established tank with a clownfish and watchman goby that have already mapped out their territories
 
Don't you have another thread with the same question? In the end try it and find out, should be fine.
Yeah I do. I am a beginner and I have only had one tank before this. I dont know much about aquarium fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new