False percula biotope

  • Thread starter Thread starter LadyMac
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2017
Messages
6,074
Reaction score
25,840
Location
Easley
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having issues finding a good link to a biotope setting for false percula clowns and thought you guys could give me a list of things they are usually around such as types of macro algae’s, other fish, and corals. I know hey will host a BTA but what is their preferred one in the wild?

I would eventually like to get the 40 into a nice biotope setting for them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new