Fan for Oceanic Chiller 1HP

  • Thread starter Thread starter gusdiaz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gusdiaz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Huntersville, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys,

I got home this afternoon. My wife and I were watching TV and something exploded on my chiller while it was on. When I checked 2 fan blades broke from the plastic fan inside the chiller. There are 3 still on. I have tried to find a replacement fan, but as the unit is discontinued I an not finding it on the internet. The oceanic website directs you to another website for parts, but they do not have the fan and is to late to call them anyway. The chiller works perfect, is just that now vibrates because the blades are not balanced.

Has someone found a place where to buy these fans. Thanks for any help that I could get.

Gus
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new