Fancy FijiCube 22.4g AIO build (Beginner/work in progress)

OP
OP
Schulks

Schulks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply, I ordered a set of 1/2 flexible RFG nozzles and they fit much better. I also have the AI 40 for my build, small foot print with AI app works for me
Np! Now I have a question for you though lol.
Is the max flow on the AI 40 too much for the 22.4G AIO? Do you just turn it down some or how is it working for you? Their website says max flow is 300 gph.

BobbyJ

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Np! Now I have a question for you though lol.
Is the max flow on the AI 40 too much for the 22.4G AIO? Do you just turn it down some or how is it working for you? Their website says max flow is 300 gph.
It might be a little large for a 22g AIO. But you can turn down the flow via the app. In my Innovative Marine 15g and 20g AIO i had the pumps on the lowest setting for Softies and LPS. The 32g Fiji EXT has a 20g sump and about 4ft of return pipe so I went with the AI 40 to be flexible

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 47 40.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 28.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back