Farewell To My IM 40L

  • Thread starter Thread starter JohnC86
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JohnC86

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2024
Messages
200
Reaction score
131
Location
U.S.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I will be breaking down my 40L after work today to make room for my #glasscages custom built 100 gal. In the next few days I will be posting equipment for sale (all less than 1 year old, set up this tank mid-July 2024) at 50% of cost, if anyone is interested.
 
Last edited:
I would say sorry for breaking your tank down, but it looks like you are getting an awesome tank upgrade
 
I will be breaking down my 40L after work today to make room for my #glasscages custom built 100 gal. In the next few days I will be posting equipment for sale (all less than 1 year old, set up this tank mid-July 2024) at 50% of cost, if anyone is interested.
Is this the 40L aio fusion? And is it still for sale?
 
Congrats on the new tank! Will you have a new build thread?
 
One year later.....
62303ec2-9821-4ea9-9e8b-76b1d7c35c2e.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new