• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fasterznu is a bad seller

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wrasseluver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to start off by saying that I really hate having to post this and I thought long a hard all weekend before writing this post. On 1-13-14 I pm fasterznu about buying frag junky's Twisted Sister chalice that he had for sale. It was $400 shipped and after a few pm asking him about the frag I sent the money. He sent the frag two days later and I pick it up at the FedEx office at 9:28 AM and open the box in the FedEx to check on the frag. They had two small containers in the box with two small hand warms. The hand warms were cold which had me worried and the containers were small so they didn't have much water. I open both and the water was very cold in both so I immediately took a picture of the chalice while I was at FedEx. I sent him a pm while I was still at FedEx. He said it wasn't under tank light so that's why it looked that way and he also said it would be fine just get it to my tank. As you can see the coral did not make it. I sent him a few pm with a picture of the died coral and I asked if he had another frag to replace this one. It took 2 days for him to reply and I had to say in my third pm that if he didn't reply I would have to file a PayPal claim. He said he did not have another frag and to not waste my time with a PayPal because they don't cover live stock. I then asked him what could be done to replace the coral and he said when I make another purchase that he would give me a discount. I wasn't satisfied with this reply and requested my money back for the coral. He reply that he couldn't do that. I reply that if he couldn't replace the frag or send me a coral of equal value or give me my money back then I would still file a PayPal dispute and post this on r2r. I didn't hear back from him so I'm now posting this after giving him the weekend to comeup with a solution to this problem. Please don't buy from this seller and please let anyone you know to stay away from him.

This is what it looked like.

This is what it looked like once it got into the tank.

This was less then 24hrs after I got it.

ReefRMadness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the 100% truth to this story. I was a part of this grow out and could not believe the way this coral was shipped.. This guy is completely unprofessional and apparently has no clue what he is doing. The complete ignorance and lack of intelligence on his part shows that no one should ever think about getting anything from him

OP
OP
wrasseluver

wrasseluver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah it's been a bad deal all around. PayPal has now denied the claim so I'll be moving on with disputing this with my credit card company I'll keep you updated on any new details.

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please keep in mind that feedback threads are for the parties that are involved in the transaction. If you were not involved in the transaction, please do not post in this thread.

OP
OP
wrasseluver

wrasseluver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the comments and sorry they had to be deleted. I'm posting this so other can be aware. My credit card company is now handling the problem.

ReefRMadness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well i for one hope that no one buys from this guy again. People like this shouldnt be in the saltwater community. We r better people than this and shouldnt be subjected to such stupidity. Fasterznu has displayed nothing but the act of stealing. He is a theif among good people and im glad wrasseluver is taking full action in regards to this situation. Fasterznu should be banned from any reef forum IMO

11f150

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Edit:
Please keep in mind that feedback threads are for the parties that are involved in the transaction. If you were not involved in the transaction, please do not post in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
wrasseluver

wrasseluver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My credit card company has given me provisional credit. This should be over soon.

OP
OP
wrasseluver

wrasseluver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to bump this. Still waiting for the credit card company to finalized the credit to my account.

ReefRMadness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea bump this cuz i seen he posted stuff for sale. Do not buy horrible seller. Not a fellow reefer for sure

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since this situation seems to have been resolved, I think we can close this thread. Please PM me of any future changes that may result in this thread being reopened. For now, since the other party in this transaction has had ample opportunity to respond, but hasn't, we're considering it resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back