Fathead sunburst hawkfish anthias lol

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oshengems
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Oshengems

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2017
Messages
1,159
Reaction score
1,112
Location
Bronx, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jesus Christ so many name so lil info lol, I found a few scattered post but most were outdated(I’m a millennial 2012 was far too long ago) anyways has anyone tried pairing these up? I see most people have them singled but I would like to have a pair of these my lfs got a few small ones In today, would I have to do it like clowns a small and big and then let them square it out ? Do these need tons of food per day like other anthias and currently I have a bimascular(scribble) anthias will i have issues mixing these 2 ?
 
Since I wasn’t 100% sure I went and got one only the healthiest one, he’s eating frozen brine atm, but only if they are on a bit of flow if they look animated but it’s definitely a start he’s getting More and More aggressive with every feed. I’m still really considering a 2nd smaller one this one is about 2-3 inches. Beautiful fish
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new