father's day sale

Welcome Wyoming...

happy fathers day to you too... what is the sale part?

100.gif
 
Just so you know, talking sales, Those 10% sales are almost every month or half holiday, I think on pet fish day brs has a 10% sale.

It's the black Friday/cyber Monday and end of the year sales that I try to wait for, but im a sale junkie they have me and they know it......if your gunna buy it anyway might as well save some money on it, I live by that...welcome to R2R share the frags.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new