Fauna Marin ICP test result time?

wsoldier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey all, how long does it usually take for people to get their results back? It was delivered 12/14/19 but I still haven't heard anything.

Thanks.

BurgerFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's slow. My was delivered 19 may to Toronto and nothing yet...

If somebody need a quick results in North America, Fauna Marine isn't good choice with their slow shipping to Germany...

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll play devils advocate here. My last (and so far only) Fauna Marin ICP test that I submitted had the results back to me exactly 1 week later.

For those who never received results did you put stamps on the envelope, or did you take it to the post office and pay for shipping by weight?

areefer01

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
icp testing....more ways to get money from hobbyist.

OP
OP
wsoldier

wsoldier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I’ll play devils advocate here. My last (and so far only) Fauna Marin ICP test that I submitted had the results back to me exactly 1 week later.

For those who never received results did you put stamps on the envelope, or did you take it to the post office and pay for shipping by weight?

Post Office and paid for necessary postage. I did get the results eventually... 8 months later. Maybe it was a fluke or the fault of USPS, but my conversations with their staff weren't very helpful so that was enough to turn me off.

Also this was during 2020 so perhaps the pandemic affected them more so than others. I'd be willing to try them again if their tests were more affordable and consistent in their turnaround time compared to their competitors.

@Gtinnel Where did you buy your test at? I'm not seeing them online at the usual retailers. Thanks.

Last edited:

Pny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent two icp test to Fauna marine last sunday and got the results of both tests on wendsday (yesterday). less than 3 days (!) to get the result is as fast as anyone could ask for, international shipping and all! (i might add that I live in Sweden, which is a bit closer to Germany than most of you...)

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 51 49.5%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back