Favi Coral Placement

Evan28395950

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
1,804
Reaction score
2,096
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, after adding another piece of rock I noticed a space that perfectly fit my favi coral. I had it in the sand bed before. I know they don’t like too much light. But would it be ok to leave it like this:

A8C6AA84-FB73-4122-B76E-85CD62935D91.jpeg


8AE901A0-358C-4C0F-994F-F5E3C468D80B.jpeg
 
Hello all, after adding another piece of rock I noticed a space that perfectly fit my favi coral. I had it in the sand bed before. I know they don’t like too much light. But would it be ok to leave it like this:

A8C6AA84-FB73-4122-B76E-85CD62935D91.jpeg


8AE901A0-358C-4C0F-994F-F5E3C468D80B.jpeg
If your frogspawn is doing fine your favia will, they have the same general requirements.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new