Favia coral stung HELP!!

Mity Sergio

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2022
Messages
55
Reaction score
20
Location
Da Ocean
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone just wanna say I appreciate anyone’s time and input into this thread! I have a candy corn favia that recently got stung by my mummy eyed chalice I have since dipped and moved to a new location away from anything it could get stung by. I have also been feeding nightly to help with recovery but I was curious on a second option on how it looks along with anything else I should be doing for it! Thank you all!
IMG_7431.jpeg
IMG_7432.jpeg IMG_7433.jpeg
 
Hello everyone just wanna say I appreciate anyone’s time and input into this thread! I have a candy corn favia that recently got stung by my mummy eyed chalice I have since dipped and moved to a new location away from anything it could get stung by. I have also been feeding nightly to help with recovery but I was curious on a second option on how it looks along with anything else I should be doing for it! Thank you all!
IMG_7431.jpeg
IMG_7432.jpeg IMG_7433.jpeg
I think you should be good just wait it out. Make sure it still gets decent flow to prevent algae …
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new